Community Cash Fund
New Community Cash Fund Winnners Announced!
Thank you to everyone who applied for this year's Community Cash Fund. We were astounded to recieve more than 40 applications for a budget of £7,500. Following assessment by a panel, Healthwatch Surrey are now delighted to be able to announce the winners of the Community Cash Fund 2016/17.
- Liaise Women’s Centre – Healthy Lifestyle, Raising Awareness Workshops
- KeePING Active Newdigate – Community Table Tennis For Socially Isolated People
- Quentin Devine – Animation and Poetry Explaining Autism to the Wider Public
- Happy Healthy Me – Mental Health/Anxiety/ Diet/ Nutrition Workshops for Children and Young People.
- X-TREME TRAINING – Kids Teach Dad’s To Get Fit
- Us In A Bus – Intensive Interaction Sessions Across The County For People With Profound Learning Difficulties.
- Wellbeing 4 Teens – Emotional Resilience & Confidence Workshops for Teenagers
- Lali Guras Health and Wellbeing – Social and Wellbeing Sessions for The Nepalese Community.
- East Surrey Domestic Abuse Services –Setting Up A New Service User Advisory Group
- Come Knit With me - Carers That Are Supporting People Living With Dementia Knit for Relaxation and Respite.
Congratulations to all the winners. We are very much looking forward to working with these groups over the next year as they begin and progress their projects to help boost wellbeing and amplify the health and social care experiences of people in Surrey.
The Community Cash Fund is now closed for 2016/17.
See information below for reference.
Up to £1,500 is available to local people and groups for new ideas that explore people’s experiences of local health and care services and improve wellbeing in their community.
Please ensure you read the application FAQs before completing the Application Form.
Applications must be received by 5pm on Friday 9th September. Winners will be announced on 22nd September.
Submission email address: email@example.com
To find out more about our 2015/16 Community Cash Fund projects, click here