Do you receive paid-for care at home or know someone who does?We would like to find out whether people receiving care at home have a voice. We’re currently gathering experiences from paid carers and feedback from people who receive paid-for care in their own home. We’re especially interested in people who receive daily visits and people whose care is funded by Surrey County Council (SCC).
- We’d like to have a 30-45 minute chat, ideally in your own home, with one of our experienced and DBS checked staff.
- If you can’t talk to us yourself then we’re happy to talk to a partner, family member or whoever is most closely involved with your care.
- All information shared with us will be anonymised.
- Everyone we interview will receive a £30 thank you gift
Join our thriving team of VOLUNTEERS!We are currently recruiting for volunteers across Surrey to help us ensure local people have a say in how health and social care services are run. Current volunteering opportunities:
- Community Listeners
- Community Promoters
- Community Influencers
- Interested in health and social care.
- Keen to ensure people in their community can have a say in how health and social care services are run.
- Outgoing, good listeners and enjoy talking to people.