Our Helpdesk is here to provide information and signposting to local people, including how to:
- Find advice and information about health and social care in Surrey
- Share your experiences about health and social care (this might be about a recent visit to your GP, support from adult social care, your local pharmacist) – you can also do this via our online feedback form
- Navigate the complex health and social care system
- Find local support groups
- Ask about our leaflets or posters relating to Healthwatch Surrey
Our Helpdesk is open:
Monday – Thursday: 9am – 5pm
Friday: 10am – 4:30pm
(excluding bank holidays).
You can contact our Helpdesk by:
Phone: 0303 303 0023 (local rate)
SMS (text only): 07952 787533
For information about how your personal data will be processed and stored please refer to our Privacy Statement.
Not a Surrey Resident?
Find your local Healthwatch here – Find your local Healthwatch | Healthwatch
Organisations and media/press enquiries
Please use our enquiries email@example.com