Healthwatch Surrey Helpdesk
Our Helpdesk is here to provide information and signposting to local people about health and social care services.
Our Helpdesk can:
- Provide links and information about services in Surrey/Nationally.
- Advise on how to resolve problems with Health and social care services and advise on how to make a complaint about an NHS or social care service.
- Share people’s experiences of health and social services in Surrey with the relevant providers and commissioners.
- Escalate any concerning cases that come through the Helpdesk.
- Raise concerns about a client’s wellbeing and safety.
Our Helpdesk is not able to do the following:
- Provide clinical advice.
- Provide Social Care Advocacy.
- Contact services on behalf of clients- unless it is part of an escalation or to raise a concern for their wellbeing.
- Provide legal advice.
- Provide information or advice on areas out of our remit- i.e. debt management, benefits, housing and employment.
Our Helpdesk is available:
Monday – Thursday 9am – 5pm
Fridays 10am – 4:30pm
(excluding Bank Holidays).
You can contact our Helpdesk by:
Phone: 0303 303 0023 (local rate)
SMS (text only): 07592 787 533
You can also share your health and social care experiences with us by completing our online feedback form.