What is Get Online Week?
Get Online week is a week long series of events (2nd-8th October) coordinated by Surrey County Council to support more people to use the internet. The theme of this year’s Get Online week is #try1thing, encouraging people to try one new thing online. Healthwatch Surrey will be out and about at GP practices in Surrey raising awareness of the online GP services available and encouraging people to sign-up and try them.
Have you used the online services provided by you GP? What did you think? If you do not use these services, why not? Please let us know your thoughts by completing our short survey that should take approximately 5 minutes.
The online GP services survey is now closed (11th October). Thank you to everyone who took part.
The next steps…We are now crunching the numbers and analysing the results. A report on our findings will be published in December.
Thank you to everyone who came to chat to us in person:
- Saturday 30th September, Cranleigh Medical Practice, 9:00 -12:00
- Monday 2nd October, Downing Street Practice, Farnham, 10:00-12:00
- Monday 2nd October, Heatherside Surgery, Camberley, 14:00-16:00
- Tuesday 3rd October, Haslemere Health Centre, 11:00-13:00
- Wednesday 4th October, Moat House Surgery, Merstham, 10:00-12:00
- Thursday 5th October, Fountain Practice , Ewell, 09:30-11:30
- Thursday 5th October, Park Road Surgery, Camberley, 13:00-15:00
- Friday 6th October, Sunbury Health centre, 10:00-12:00
Services available online from your GP are:
To sign-up for access to online GP services, you can get in touch with your own GP surgery who will be able to give you more information and help you to start the sign-up process. For more information about the services available, please click on the download below.