Grants of up to £1,000 available for local people to improve wellbeing in their community
Up to £1,000 is available to local people and groups for new ideas that explore people’s experiences of local health and care services and improve wellbeing in their community.
“If you have an idea that will help local people to speak up about local health services, that will boost their wellbeing, this is your chance to make it happen. You don’t have to be from a registered charity or group – all projects will be judged on merit.” Jacquie Pond, Healthwatch Surrey Engagement Officer.
Please ensure you read the application FAQs before completing the Application Form.
Applications must be received by Friday 8th September 2017. Winners will be announced on 16th September 2017.
Submission email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
See our 2016/2017 Community Cash Fund Winners!
Thank you to everyone who applied for this year’s Community Cash Fund. We were astounded to receive more than 40 applications for a budget of £7,500. Following assessment by a panel, Healthwatch Surrey are now delighted to be able to announce the winners of the Community Cash Fund 2016/17.
- Liaise Women’s Centre – Healthy Lifestyle, Raising Awareness Workshops
- KeePING Active Newdigate – Community Table Tennis For Socially Isolated People
- Quentin Devine – Animation and Poetry Explaining Autism to the Wider Public
- Happy Healthy Me – Mental Health/Anxiety/ Diet/ Nutrition Workshops for Children and Young People.
- X-TREME TRAINING – Kids Teach Dad’s To Get Fit
- Us In A Bus – Intensive Interaction Sessions Across The County For People With Profound Learning Difficulties.
- Wellbeing 4 Teens – Emotional Resilience & Confidence Workshops for Teenagers
- Lali Guras Health and Wellbeing – Social and Wellbeing Sessions for The Nepalese Community.
- East Surrey Domestic Abuse Services –Setting Up A New Service User Advisory Group
- Come Knit With me – Carers That Are Supporting People Living With Dementia Knit for Relaxation and Respite.
We’re looking forward to celebrating the achievements of CCF 2016/17 winners at our ‘Let’s Celebrate!’ event in September!