Volunteers Week 01 – 07 June 2023
This week is #VolunteersWeek and to start the week, we’d like to say a huge thank you to all our volunteers for all of their support. Follow us on social media this week to find out more about what our volunteers do, to hear about their experiences and how you can join us.
Over the last year, our volunteers have given us an amazing 250 days of support, helping us to ensure people’s experiences of health and social care are heard.
Our volunteers are integral to the work we do as Healthwatch Surrey. They help us to:
- Raise awareness about Healthwatch in their local area
- Support us on engagement sessions
- Take part in our Enter and View visits
- Get involved in NHS and social care run groups
- Help us prepare for/attend meetings to share what we hear
- Form part of the panel to decide our Community Cash Fund winners.
Without their help, we wouldn’t be able to carry out the extent of the work we do across the whole of the county.
To mark volunteer week, we sent each of our volunteers a seed paper for planting and a thank you certificate.