New Community Hub opening in Epsom
New hub for mental health, specialist and learning disabilities community services in central Surrey opening July 2021.
Horizon, located in Epsom, will be opening on 8th July 2021 and will allow Surrey and Borders Partnership NHS Foundation Trust to better meet the needs of people who use their services in central Surrey. People who use their services will receive the same service and still see the same people for appointments, just in a different location.
The new address will be: Horizon, 28 Upper High Street, Epsom, KT17 4QJ.
The following teams are moving into Horizon:
• Early Intervention in Psychosis (EIIP)
• Mind Matters
• Community Mental Health Recovery Service (CMHRS) – Epsom
• Community Mental Health team for Older People (CMHTOP) – Mid Surrey
• i-access: East
• Perinatal Mental Health Service: South West
• ASD and ADHD Service: Surrey
They are informing people about the relocation of their services to Horizon over the coming weeks.
If you have any questions, please contact: email@example.com or visit their website.