Chiddingfold Surgery to re-open on 25th November 2019
Nearly a year after a devastating fire at Chiddingfold Surgery required the practice to relocate to Cedar Ward at Milford Hospital, it has been re-built on its original site.
From midday on Monday 25th November 2019, all appointments will be at the Chiddingfold or Dunsfold branch surgery.
- Appointments can be made by calling the normal surgery telephone number (01428 683174). Telephone lines will operate 8.00am – 6.30pm.
- A full dispensing service will also be available from the Chiddingfold Surgery.
- Repeat prescriptions can be ordered in the usual ways: online via Patient Access, by email (firstname.lastname@example.org), by written request at Boots Chiddingfold or at the surgery.
The practice is also opening their doors to the local community to give everyone a chance to see all the good work that has been carried out over the past few months. The open afternoon sessions are as follows:
- Thursday 28th November 3pm-6pm
- Friday 29th November 2pm-5pm
Click here to read the full press release from Guildford and Waverley Clinical Commissioning Group.