Government Mental health and wellbeing plan: discussion paper and call for evidence
The Department of Health and Social Care have launched a discussion plan which has been informed by conversations with stakeholders, people with lived experience and government departments.
This is part of the government’s commitment to develop a new cross-government, 10-year plan for mental health and wellbeing for England to support this objective.
To ensure this plan matched people’s priorities, they want to hear from everyone, including:
- children and young people, adults, and older adults who have experienced mental ill-health
- people who have cared for someone affected by mental ill-health
- people who work or volunteer in health and social care services who support people with their mental health
- people who work or volunteer in places where they meet people who are affected by mental ill-health (such as schools, job centres and housing associations)
- academics and experts who work on mental health.
Consultation closes: 7th July 2022