Volunteer with us!
There are huge benefits to volunteering with Healthwatch. You can:
- Make a difference to your local community
- Meet new people
- Enhance your skills and knowledge
- Access training and support
- Use your existing skills
- Add valuable experience to your CV
Volunteers have made a big difference to the work of Healthwatch. In the last year:
- Volunteers have gathered evidence for Healthwatch projects, through speaking to people in their local community and carrying out surveys
- Carried out 2 enter & view visits to a GP surgery and care home to look at how they provide accessible information to their patients and residents
- Reviewed evidence to help us set our work plan.
- 8 volunteer independent non-executive directors have helped to set our strategic direction.
- Volunteers have helped us to build good working relationships with health care providers by giving feedback on their reports.
Who can volunteer?
Everyone! Our volunteers come from all walks of life, from students to retired health and social care professionals. The most important thing is that you are interested in improving health and social care services for the people of Surrey.
Why not check out the different roles we have available. The chances are, if there's something you would like to do - we can help you do it!