NHS Social Care and Support Guide
NHS England have produced a useful website which contains guides that can help support you, or someone you know that needs support with day to day living because of an illness or a disability.
It can help with:
- Introduction to care and support
- Help from social services and charities
- Care services, equipment and care homes
- Money, work and benefits
- Care after a hospital stay
- Support and benefits for carers
- Practical tips if you care for someone
- Caring for children and young people
- Making decisions for someone else
To read more, please visit the NHS website.