Improving Healthcare Together 2020-2030 engagement update
Within the last edition of our newsletter, we provided an update on the Improving Healthcare Together 2020-2030 programme, led by NHS Surrey Downs, Sutton and Merton clinical commissioning groups (CCGs). We wanted to let you know that as part of this work, Improving Healthcare Together 2020-2030 has now started a programme of public engagement, which includes a series of discussion events to give local people a chance to talk through this work, express their views and help to shape the programme.
The dates, times and venues for these are below:
- Monday 23 July: 1-3pm, Epsom Methodist Church, Ashley Road, Epsom, KT18 5AQ
- Tuesday 24 July: 1.30-3.30pm, Trinity Church, Cheam Road, Sutton, SM1 1DZ
- Wednesday 25 July: 6-8pm, Trinity Church, Cheam Road, Sutton, SM1 1DZ
- Thursday 26 July: 2-4pm, The Chaucer Centre, Canterbury Road, Morden, SM4 6PX
- Thursday 26 July: 6-8pm, Epsom Methodist Church, Ashley Road, Epsom, KT18 5AQ
- Thursday 2 August: 6.30-8.30pm, Tooting and Mitcham United Football Club, Imperial Fields, Bishopsford Road, Morden, SM4 6BF
Individuals are welcome to attend any event, including those out of their own area. This is just the beginning of the programme, with more events being organised for the late summer, so there will be further opportunities for people to share their views as this programme progresses.
For more information about the programme please see the published Issues Paper or visit the new website.
You can also send any thoughts, comments or questions via the following:
Post: Freepost IMPROVING HEALTHCARE TOGETHER 2020-2030 (There is no need to use a stamp. Please write this address on a single line without any other addressing details such as road, town or postcode. The address must be written using upper and lower case, exactly as above).