What can I do as a Local Healthwatch Volunteer?
There are lots of different ways in which our volunteers help and support the work we do.
Our volunteers can:
- Gather experiences of local health and social care services in hospitals, GP surgeries, and local high streets
- Raise awareness of who we are and what we do in the local community.
- Present our research and findings to local groups, such as Patient Participation Groups and Clinical Commissioning Groups in the local area.
- Promote Healthwatch Surrey at local events.
- Help us to plan and carry out specific projects.
- Undertake desk-based research.
- Be part of the Healthwatch Surrey Board team
- Talk to patients, carers and relatives in care homes as an Enter and View Representative.
Volunteering with us is flexible:
You can choose to do a bit of everything, or just focus on the activities that interest you the most. We will work with you to match opportunities to your skills, interests and ambitions.