Healthwatch Surrey CIC offer bespoke services to those who want to hear more from citizens and service users. Alongside our contract to deliver local Healthwatch services to Surrey residents, we carry out specific projects for clients, building on the expertise in engagement and local networks which we have established in over 8 years delivering Healthwatch in Surrey. We enable public sector organisations to deliver more efficient and cost-effective services to their clients. We specialise in engagement and outreach; consultation; research and insight; service evaluation and co-production.
We are an independent, not for profit Community Interest Company committed to the best for everyone in Surrey. We have an established track record in guiding public sector service developments and in engaging citizens in service improvements. We are knowledgeable, professional and passionately want to see you and your services succeed.
We have excellent networks and links with large and small third sector organisations and grass roots community groups in Surrey, and as a local organisation have a track record in reaching those who can be less well heard.
We will work with you to understand your goals, objectives and challenges you face and consider the needs of those you serve. We adopt both novel and established tools and processes to find the most fertile areas for focus, change and improvement in your delivery, quality and efficiency.
How we can help you:
• Feedback on current services: bespoke collection of feedback tailored to your enquiry, or collection and independent analysis of comments on feedback platforms, social media, or your own patient feedback portal
• Specific engagement to inform change or reprocurement of a service: you may want to target specific communities, those with protected characteristics or those at risk of inequalities of outcome
• Service evaluation, of a pilot or of an established service, from an independant perspective
• Co-design: focus groups, advisory panels, participation groups, training and support for staff and users
• Co-production: training and supporting your organisation and service users to plan and deliver together
• Consultancy: when a significant service change is proposed, Healthwatch Surrey can act as an independent critical friend during the consultation process
• Engagement with specific communities
• Research and Insight: to understand behaviour and barriers e.g. to aid interventions to promote take up of a service, or to promote healthy behaviours.