This Summer we embarked on our third Listening Tour of the county, visiting GP Surgeries, Hospitals, Supermarkets and High Streets accross all 11 boroughs and districts.
We discovered that Mental Health is the most wanted service to be improved in Surrey.
- We interacted with people 998 people.
- We have 306 people feedback forms to share their stories with us.
- 600 people voted in our poll.
The polling results:
1. Mental Health 192
2. Follow up care after discharge 118
3. Accident and Emergency 92
4. Care in hospital 62
5. Care for older people 137
Please download a copy of the full report below.
Summer Listening Tour 2016 Report pdf (400 KB)