The next Board Meeting of Healthwatch Surrey C.I,C will take place on Tuesday 24th January, 2-3.30pm at Wyatt Room, Wilfred Noyce Community Centre, Crown Court, High Street, Godalming, Surrey, GU7 1DY.
Members of the public and press are welcome to attend. The agenda and papers relating to these meetings will be available here 5 working days before the meeting. If you would like to attend, please contact us via any of the methods below. This is to help us ensure the meeting is fully accessible.
Questions from the public are welcome. If you would like to submit a question to the board please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org telephone 0300 303 0023, or text 07592 787533. Please note that questions must be received no later than 24 hours before the meeting. Questions not covered on the day will be answered in writing.
Public Bodies (Admissions to Meetings) Act 1960. Members of the Public and Press are entitled to attend these meetings although the Board reserves the right to exclude, by Resolution, the Press and Public wherever publicity would be prejudicial to the public interest by reason of the confidential nature of the business to be transacted or for other special reasons, stated in the Resolution.
0. Agenda: Board meeting in public 24th January 2017 PDF (447 KB)
1. Healthwatch Surrey Register of Board interests January 2017 PDF (372 KB)
2. Draft Healthwatch Surrey Board Meeting in Public Minutes 181016 Final PDF (439 KB)
3. CEO Report January 2017 PDF (551 KB)
4 Quarterly Activity Report FInal Q3 PDF (799 KB)
4. Quarterly Activity Report Final Q3 Plain Text Word (1.76 MB)
5. Q3 Outcomes Report PDF (631 KB)
6. Actions Log Upated January 2017 PDF (349 KB)